Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This is the idoit people wirte 1

Go die la..I use what kind of book you also want care..
I dun want borrow you then dun want la...
you need to do until so cheap or not?!
Open my beg,take my book and see...
You like this have any different with thief?
Your face look like a good person,but actually your heart so bad!!!
I didn't do anything to you also..you need to do until like that?!
Excessively!Excessively!Excessively!Excessively!!
Surpasses the minute!Dun look for quarrel!!!
My grandma told me like you this kind of people...will die probably soon...
Do human do until so cheap!!
If with my inference,very obvious a normal people can't make this matter in short time...only if has two people...
because the window of class refer twists wth refers in my scientific book twists are
different...
I remembered,when i saw the window has not referred twists in the early morning...
and my beg zip is closing..
But the two refer twists lacks is different..
Obviously has two people...One people standing in front of the window...
then another one open my beg...then can said that if contrasts the refer twists then can know who is that two people...
And that time only have a few people at the class...the fact only has one!!!
With referred to the size which twisted to next everyone finger who are in the class that time.
Should know that two people is who...


What tell hell is she talking about??
Just a book!!
IDIOT!!!!
People just see her book
then want scan DNA
What the hell???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home